Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Like an Olympian

There is something about working out while watching the Olympics that really pushes me to work harder.  Last night, I was watching the Men’s Diving competition.  As the meet progressed I found myself pushing harder and harder.  The funny thing is that I thought I was taking it easy, until I looked down and saw my pace was more than 1 mph more than my average.   What I found even more funny was that I was watching Diving.  It wasn't a race, and I was on a stationary bike.  

What is it about watching sports that morphs you into a feeling like a superhero?  I felt invincible while working out.  I by no means felt like I was pushing myself too far.  Like I mentioned, I could have pushed more...

Has this happened to you?


No comments:

Post a Comment