Sunday, March 4, 2012

Getting back on the bike

This week end we went to visit my in-laws.  While I did exercise while I was there - I did not do good with tracking.  I felt off the whole week end :/

To get back on track I thought I would do a couple of activities that will motivate me.

1. Imagine yourself having already achieved your goals, and enjoying them.  I see myself enjoying life.  I have more self confidence.  I love being active.  I am not self conscious.

.
2. Get in touch with the other good feelings that come from having achieved your goals.
This week brought down 10 pounds!  It felt great to finally meet a goal.  5% is not too far behind.  Woohoo.  It is good to see progress on the scale, even if I don't see it other places.  I am making better food choices and am more active.

3. Remain in touch with these feelings as you get back to doing the things you need to do to reach your goal.
-Starting tomorrow I will get back to tracking my food/point plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment