Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Does Health = Happiness

The past few days I have felt happy.  This feeling snuck up on me.  While the feeling isn't strange for me, it took me by surprise.  I was feeling not quite happy for a long time.  I am not sure what caused it.  I have noticed as my health improves each week so does my general outlook on things.

Generally speaking, I have always been a pretty positive person.  In the past few years I have caught myself saying negative things about myself and others.  It has felt very out of character for me.  I never realized what I had said until after the fact. 

In the past few days, I have felt content.  Even when things weren't going my way, I felt content.  DH  and the gave me a surprise and I felt truly happy about it.  A week or so ago I would have had a negative thought about it...even though it was something I REALLY REALLY wanted.

and for those of you keeping score -.2 this week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment