Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Week 3 Update

I was thinking about what to write tonight.  Obviously, include my weightloss for the week - which is -1.6 pounds for a total of 6.8 pounds!  I wanted more substance than "Hey, I lost 1.6 pounds this week."  Then I realized I am three weeks in which is 21 days.  21 days triggered the adage of "It takes 21 days to make a habit."  I have been tracking my food intake for 21 days.  I have never done that before.  I have tracked food - just not for 21 days straight!

I am finding counting points really easy with the tools Weight Watchers has available for it's members.  I mainly use eTools.  I love seeing the points budget at the top of my plan webpage.  It helps keep me accountable.  Not only does it help me stay accountable, but within my points budgets. 

The next goal I want to work on is getting in regular exercise.  I will get exercise in 6 days of exercise this week.

I did do well on my mini goals this week.  Well enough, to consider them successful, and it showed on the scale tonight.

Tonight's meeting was very inspiring.  So many people had met amazing milestones.  One lady lost over 30 pounds since starting WW.  A man met his goal this week.  I love that my group is so upfront with what is making and keeping them successful.  The theme tonight was perseverance.  The man said the last 5 were the hardest.  He kept at it, and tonight he met his goal.


Have you made any recent good habits?  Was it challenging?

No comments:

Post a Comment