Saturday, January 21, 2012

Not smart goals and smart goals

I feel like I am floundering on my journey by not setting goals weekly.  Well, other than get to the meeting and weigh less than I did last week.  I feel like I could have seen a bigger number last week if I would have drank more water and exercised more.  The first week I was drinking 64 oz of water a day and now I have cut way back unintentionally.  On Wednesday I said that I would drink more water this week.  I still haven't been doing good.  So, to make this goal smart - I will drink at least 64 oz of water a day Sunday - Wednesday!

I have been waking up early 2 days a week and doing some strength training, but nothing that I am super proud of.  I did walk on the treadmill 1 last week.  Smart goal here - I will get in 3 good work outs before weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment