Sunday, June 12, 2011

What the?

Do you ever think about doing something little or making a small purchase forever?  You go back and forth to determine if you really need to.  I did this with Jillian Michaels' book, Unlimited.  Deep down I felt I needed the book, but I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend he money.  Seriously, the book was under $20.  I kept trying to talk myself out of it.  I am wondering what I am so afraid of the book uncovering.

I have only read the introduction and first two pages of chapter one.  I have realized that my brain is programmed with B.S.  The B.S. is that I can be happy doing exactly what others expect of me.  No wonder, I have not come close to achieving happiness or the wellness I have been seeking.  This is my WTH? moment.  Now, I am excited to continue reading the book and discovering my true self and seeking the path to wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment