Friday, August 31, 2012

Feel Good Friday

I had a rough start to the week on Monday.  I felt anxious, furious, nervous, and scared all within a two hour period.  I hate being vague, but they are over things I don't care to get into now.  I am sure one day I will reveal the events of this day.

I could dwell on the three bad things that happened to me on Monday, but I am chosing to think about the things that make me happy.  Here are things that make me feel good:
  • Feeling good about a video of myself.  I still see myself as ginormous, but the video made me realize I am not as big as I think.
  • Laughing uncontrollably over insignificant things.
  • Knowing I am down 25.4 pounds since the beginning of this year!
  • Making a difference and positively affecting someone else's life.
  • Random Acts of Kindness
  • My new work out addiction.
  • Being called out in Water Tabata by the instructor for 'the harder she works the bigger her smile'.
  • My WW Leader mentioning that I should become a leader when I reach goal.  A little over 30 pounds to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment