I had a rough start to the week on Monday. I felt anxious, furious, nervous, and scared all within a two hour period. I hate being vague, but they are over things I don't care to get into now. I am sure one day I will reveal the events of this day.
I could dwell on the three bad things that happened to me on Monday, but I am chosing to think about the things that make me happy. Here are things that make me feel good:
- Feeling good about a video of myself. I still see myself as ginormous, but the video made me realize I am not as big as I think.
- Laughing uncontrollably over insignificant things.
- Knowing I am down 25.4 pounds since the beginning of this year!
- Making a difference and positively affecting someone else's life.
- Random Acts of Kindness
- My new work out addiction.
- Being called out in Water Tabata by the instructor for 'the harder she works the bigger her smile'.
- My WW Leader mentioning that I should become a leader when I reach goal. A little over 30 pounds to go :)