Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Confession

Confessions: I am having a really hard time writing this blog post.  I started writing about how I haven't been good at keeping up with my weekly goals for the past two weeks...I am just not feeling the topic of talking about goals.

I would like to talk about motivation.  Remember how I said I hit the 10% mark a few weeks back?  That signified, that I lost over 20 pounds.  I about cried on the scale (I am sure some of you are envisioning the weigh-in on the Biggest Loser right now).  It has really kept me going, because I realized I have/had less than 5 pounds to go to reach 25.  25 is a big milestone for me.  It is actually one of my mid term goals. This week's grand total is 23.2.  1.8 to go.

This week, it is my goal to lose the 1.8 pounds.  I have been going to the Y a lot.  Even one of the trainers commented that I am there a lot.  This girl has goals, and if I have a snowball's chance in ____ at reaching them, I am going to be working out and eating right for my body as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. You looked great at my wedding and I am soooo proud of you! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I will have to give you a call sometime :)

    ReplyDelete