Saturday, October 29, 2011

Actividay

I got back in the saddle running shoes today.  I decided to start up Couch to 5K again.  I think that is the only way I am going to lose weight and keep it off.  Yes, I don't really like running.  With my limited options at this point, I am going to have to suck it up and run.  I started at W1D1 and it went pretty well.  The weather was beautiful, and Dazie was way too excited to run.  I think tomorrow calls for a walk of reteaching her "Heil". 

After our walk/run, I took my daughters to Zoo Boom.  A walk around the zoo + carrying around my 33 pound daughter.  There was a lot of squats and lifting of treat buckets too.  They had music playing through out the zoo, so we shook our booties too.  I was really impressed with the quality of the Zoo Boo.  I think the girls got two pieces of candy total.  Otherwise it was granola bars, fruit leather, crayons, flashcards, and GC for meals at localish restaurants.  I am so glad that I decided to take the girls there instead of trick or treating in the neighborhood.  It is less to worry about.

I must go, the bath is calling my name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment