Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hiatus no more.

Obviously, I have taken a break from my healthy lifestyle.  I have gone back further than where I started from over a year ago.  There are many reasons for this, but I don't want to get into them right now.  The important thing is that I am back on the wagon.  Here are the things I hope to do:
  1. Take my measurements weekly.  I did this, this morning and will continue to do it on Tuesday mornings.  I hope to update weekly on how the inches I lose each week.
  2. I really want to join the YMCA.  With relocating and a new job I am not sure we can financially afford this anytime soon.  They have a big membership drive going on.  My goal is to take steps to help allow us to have a family membership.
  3. Help my DH understand what I need from him as far as support.  This is him being more positive, learning how to shop and cook more healthful foods, and continue to be the husband and father he is now.
  4. Eat breakfast everyday.
  5. Log everything I put in my mouth.
  6. Drink more water.
  7. Exercise 6 days a week.  Incorporate strength training.
  8. Set weekly goals. 
My goals this week are:
  • I will lose 3".
  • I will exercise for a total of 180 minutes.
  • I will log all of my food for 5 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment