- I will lose 3". I lost 1 ½”. It is 50% of my goal, but it is progress in the right direction.
- I will exercise for a total of 180 minutes. I logged 150 minutes of exercise. It is 83.33% of my goal, and I consider that met.
- I will log all of my food for 5 days. 0% of my goal. I am up for suggestions to get me to do this. I have tried using on app on my phone or writing it in my planner in the past. I have stuck to neither…
- I will lose 3” from my total body measurements from this morning.
- I will take my vitamins daily.
- I will exercise for 180 minutes.
- I will log my food for 5 days.
- The kids can take swim lessons year round.
- There are also other sports opportunities through out the year.
- Fitness classes. To take through community ed, it would cost $45 to take 6 classes that are offered 1x a week. That is $7.50 a class. The Y would cost 28.75 a week for a FAMILY membership with unlimited visits. I would much rather work out in a group of people than by myself.
- Social outlet for me.
- Costs the same as his habit.
I talked to DH this week about being more positive. I feel like he doesn’t want to get it and how the inner April works.
The other longer term goals I mentioned last week are supported by my weekly goals. I notice I am drinking more water thanks to the water cooler at work.
Positivity Journal: 10 good things from last week
- I made good progress on 2/3 of my weekly goals.
- I started taking probiotics.
- I have come up with a plan to get better.
- We got a family membership to the children’s museum. The kids have gone 3x already.
- We went to the pumpkin patch and corn maze. We made it through the corn maze before a grown family.
- We went out to dinner as a family and the girls were so well behaved.
- I got more unpacking done.
- I am getting rid of clutter to GW.
- I laughed a lot.
- Less stuff is bothering me.