Here is the format I will use to track my goals for the week.
Start Date: 12/19/10
Weeks go: Sun-Sat
I am in good physical health and enjoy an active lifestyle that I had before by children were born. I look forward to exercise and eating healthy. I feel comfortable in my body and with who I am
- I will have energy to play with daughters
- I will look and a feel good.
1) I will be consistently making good food choices and eating to fuel my body.
2) Exercise will be a part of my daily routine (within reason)
3) I will be drinking 64 ounces of water daily.
Actions Needed to Reach My Goal
1) Plan meals and grocery shop weekly
2) Limit treats (have 1 cupcake, not 2)
3) Set up exercise plan and schedule exercise on my calendar
4) Have a water bottle available
- This behavior change is mostly about physical fitness, not weight (although would like to reach a size 10)
- Don’t feel like my own person
- Seeking to find personal identity
Strategies to Overcome
I can’t control the commitment of my family to eat healthy.
I will buy the food I will eat. I will prepare the food I eat. If they want something other than what I am providing they will have to provide it themselves.
I will schedule time to exercise and prep food.
I will post positive mantras around the house to help reprogram my attitude.
My GOALS for the next week are: Date: 12/19/10
I will track everything I put in my mouth 6 out of 7 days.
I will exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes 6 out of 7 days.
I will spend 15 minutes decluttering 3 days this week