Sunday, December 19, 2010

Week 1 Goals

I decided I am going to set my goals on Sunday.  It is an overwhelming task, because I feel there is so much to work on.  Awhile ago I took a class through my previous employer where we worked on healthy lifestyle changes.  I am going to use the techniques I learned in the class for the most part - as I have had the most success there.

Here is the format I will use to track my goals for the week.

Start Date: 12/19/10
Weeks go: Sun-Sat

Vision
I am in good physical health and enjoy an active lifestyle that I had before by children were born. I look forward to exercise and eating healthy. I feel comfortable in my body and with who I am


Motivation/Why:
-       I will have energy to play with daughters
-       I will look and a feel good.


3-Month Goals
1)  I will be consistently making good food choices and eating to fuel my body.
2)  Exercise will be a part of my daily routine (within reason)
3) I will be drinking 64 ounces of water daily.


Actions Needed to Reach My Goal
1)     Plan meals and grocery shop weekly
2)     Limit  treats (have 1 cupcake, not 2)
3)     Set up exercise plan and schedule exercise on my calendar
4)     Have a water bottle available


Initial Notes:
-       This behavior change is mostly about physical fitness, not weight (although would like to reach a size 10)
-       Don’t feel like my own person
-       Seeking to find personal identity




Obstacles

Strategies to Overcome

I can’t control the commitment of my family to eat healthy.

I will buy the food I will eat.  I will prepare the food I eat.  If they want something other than what I am providing they will have to provide it themselves.
Time

I will schedule time to exercise and prep food.
Bad Attitude

I will post positive mantras around the house to help reprogram my attitude.


My GOALS for the next week are:                                             Date: 12/19/10

Goal

Confidence

% Complete
I will track everything I put in my mouth 6 out of 7 days.
5

I will exercise for a minimum of 30 minutes 6 out of 7 days.
6

I will spend 15 minutes decluttering 3 days this week
8



No comments:

Post a Comment