Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hello, hello, is anybody out there

Hello! 

My life goal has been to live a better life than I did growing up.  I did things in the order I felt right: go to college, get job, get married, have kids.  In 5 years of marriage I we have lived in 3 different cities and have a 4 year old and 3 year old. 

I have been struggling with my weight since the birth of my 2nd child.  I didn't really see it as an issue before that.  Really what was I to expect when I had two children 13 months apart?  The biggest struggle I have is staying motivated.  I go through spurts of being motivated and living well to not wanting to do anything but play around on FaceBook. 

I think keeping a record of the roads I have travelled in this journey.  When I get frustrated I can look back and see my progress or learn from my mistakes.  I feel this forum will help keep me accountable.  I have used SparkPeople in the past, but become overwhelmed by it.

I will try my best not to offend my readers, but I really don't want to use my filter while journalling.  I want to put my honest, thoughts, opinions, struggles, and triumphs out there.  I hope to inspire and challenge you and me when it comes to taking the steps to change my lifestyle for the better. 

I appreciate and welcome any questions or comments you may have.  I believe it will help keep me going - inspire me.  I think it will challenge my thinking and make wiser decisions.  I am interested in all points of view.  Please do not get nasty as I am not an expert.  I am learning and trying to figure out what will work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment