Friday, November 9, 2012

Transformation

I admit I have fallen off the weight loss wagon several times.  I have brushed myself off and gotten on (after a period of time).  I follow the adage of, “Fall down 7 times, get back up 8 times.”  This time I am attacking it from a “living a healthy lifestyle” mindset instead of an “I will lose weight” mindset
Last night, I was reflecting on how much I have changed since January.  For example, working out was a chore.  It is now something I look forward to doing.  If I do not exercise as often as I am used to, I feel blah.    I am more conscious of what I am putting into my body.  I do not eat as many treats as I once used to eat.  With each change, I noticed improvement in my life.  These changes keep motivating me to move forward in a healthy direction.
These changes did not happen overnight.  They happened over time….time that, at times, seemed to drag on FOREVER. 
New habits take time to develop.  Be patient with yourself and your goals.  You will get there.  You will transform.

No comments:

Post a Comment