It seems like a it has been a long while since I have blogged. Sorry, for the absence. Because I don't really know what to blog about, I think I will post 10 random things...
1. I am down a total of 18.4 pounds.
2. I am not as diligent as I once was with tracking my food. It is getting better. I think I need to keep the WW site up at all times. That is what worked for me in the past.
3. I love the Weight Watchers fudge bars. (only 1 PPV)
4. Even though, I am down 18.4 pounds/dress size, I still see myself at my highest weight. I think it is time for a side by side picture to prove me wrong.
5. I got in a lot of exercise this week end. Saturday I took my youngest to the Children's museum. Then we went shopping. Sunday, we went to the beach and played at a park. When we got home I went to the YMCA and logged some miles on the bike. Today, I went to Zumba and took the kids to the zoo. The walk to the zoo from my parking spot was somewhere between 15 and 20 minutes pulling a wagon.
6. I like reading so much more now that I got a nook. I have a hard time reading traditional books.
7. I have a hard time sitting through watching a movie at home.
8. I am looking forward to chaperoning by daughter's field trip on Wednesday.
9. I love to travel. Lately, I have had an itch to go to London.
10. I am really torn with what to reward myself for losing 20 pounds...mani/pedi, hi-lites, other salon services, maxi dress, new work out shoes....