Tuesday, November 8, 2011

So....No one is perfect...

What goals?  Apparently, I forgot about them this week.  Maybe, 4 is too many for me to handle at this point in time.  That was not meant to sound as negative as it looks.  Life happens.  That is a fact.

This week is going to be a tough one fore me as well as far as working at mini goals.  There is a lot of thinking on the docket for this week.  This is personally and professionally.

Goal for the month of November: I will find an organization to join.  This will be an organization that meets my personal needs to help bring balance to my life.

Goal for the week: I will re-read chapter one of Unlimited

My re-cap of last week is that I ran 2 times, journaled once, and forgot about everything else.  Oops.  Like I said, life happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment